COLORADO LUXE LIVING
PREMIER HOME MANAGEMENT
WE TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE OUR OWN
Colorado Luxe Rental offers short-term vacation rentals in the Summit and Park County areas of Colorado. Every year, our properties welcome hundreds of visitors to the high country and mountain ski towns. We offer unique and first-class guest host services at all of our vacation properties.
Anyone can list their home as a rental, leaving it up to the traveler to do their homework to find the best place to stay. We know how disappointing it feels when a rental property doesn’t quite live up to the photo. At Colorado Luxe Rental, our photos are gorgeous for sure, but you need all five senses to fully appreciate the luxuries within our finely appointed properties. We’ve built our reputation on ensuring our guests have an amazing experience with no surprises, hassles, or letdowns.
sparkling clean • modern furniture and decor • luxury bed linens • comfortable beds • plenty of fluffy towels • soap, shampoo and other toiletries
• access to scenic outdoor decks, fitness centers, and other building amenities • wi-fi • premium tv packages • host service • and more!
Colorado Luxe Rental is a small, locally owned and operated business in Breckenridge, Colorado with one big dream to provide property owners with peace of mind when it comes to their second home and who is taking care of it while they are away. When you stay in one of our properties, you benefit from every hospitality lesson we’ve ever learned and are still learning!!
You will be supported by a skilled team:
- Hosts who welcome your guests, answer their questions and share tips about where to go and what to do.
- Maintenance specialists who can quickly remedy any unexpected issues with plumbing, electricity, or wi-fi.
- House cleaning teams that ensure your property is fully stocked and looks and feels brand new upon arrival by you or your guests.
If you’re a homeowner who would like to work with Colorado Luxe Rental, we will happily discuss the possibilities of the available options for property management. After we evaluate your property, we’ll walk you through all of the services we provide to ensure your guests have a memorable stay. Our design pros can help align your house or condo with our luxury standards and prepare your house (ask us about the furnishing option) for full or part time rental guests. You’ll sleep good at night knowing your house is in good hands.
Town and county regulations that affect vacation rentals are constantly changing, so our leadership team is continually advocating on behalf of all homeowners on a quest to ensure enacted policies are fair to one and all. We are a Premier Partner with Vrbo, enjoy an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have outstanding reviews on Airbnb and other top vacation rental platforms.
Colorado Luxe Rental has been managing rental properties since 2004 and currently manages multiple properties throughout Colorado. We offer short-term, travel nurse housing, corporate and long- term rentals in Colorado and would consider your property if it’s the right fit.
We’re growing and looking to take on new rental properties in Colorado.
Our dedicated team can take care of marketing, filling, and managing your property, and deliver the results you’re looking for. We offer competitive rates, incredible customer service, and some of the highest occupancy rates of any vacation rental company with our state-of-the-art property analysis.
We offer a free consultation for prospective properties – just give us a call to get started. We look forward to hearing more about your property and seeing if it’s a good fit!
Choosing a Rental Management Company:
Before you choose a vacation rental management company, we ask that you do yourself a favor and look closely at three things:
- Booking Calendar: We strive to maintain a high occupancy rate without giving the days away! Do They?
- Business profile: We have never had a complaint filed. Please take a look at the BBB rating of our competitors before you consider signing a contract.
- Business Reviews: Taking a look their reviews on websites like Yelp, Airb&b and VRBO is also a good practice – how a company treats their guests can be a good indicator of how they treat their property management clients.
What Property Owners Take Care Of:
Our rental property owners are responsible for their mortgage, property insurance, utility expenses, furnishings, and costs associated with property upkeep. Let us know if you have a question about a specific item and we can tell you more!
Our typical furnished housing property is:
- A fully furnished one, two or three-bedroom apartment, condo, or house
- A well-maintained quality residential property with great amenities like pools, fitness centers, covered parking and more.
- Located in a convenient location in and around major metropolitan areas
- Double the square footage of typical hotel rooms and extended stay hotels
- All housewares, cookware, dishes, linens, towels, and home electronics included.
*** Inventory List Provided.
- Utility bills, WIFI, local phone calls, and cable television included
- Flexible lease terms, month to month, and short-term rental options
- Easy direct billing for corporations, contractors, and insurance companies
- Personal service 24 hours a day from check-in to check-out.
We focus on professionalism, enhanced capability, excellent technology, and affordability. By allowing us to professionally manage your investments, we believe you are investing in your own success. The extra step pays for itself.
Full-Service Long-Term Property Management Services
- Marketing of the Property
- Current Rental Market Analysis
- Walk the property, advising the landlord/owner of any concerns or suggestions
- Photograph the property for marketing purposes
- Install a professional yard/window sign and lock box (at owner’s discretion)
- Advertise the property for rent on multiple websites, syndication’s including Craigslist
- Respond to prospective tenants by phone, text and email
- Show the property Monday through Sunday by appointment only
- Closely monitor the element of price, property condition and market fluctuations
- Collection of all necessary documents for screening
- Acceptance of only complete applications
- Pull credit report, eviction report, verify Social Security and criminal history background report
- Check sex offender registry
- Verify bankruptcy information (if applicable)
- Verify employment and proof of income
- Verify previous rental history
- Verification of pets (breed/age/weight and type) No dangerous breeds, correct paperwork for service animals.
- Prepare the lease documents
- Manage and handle the lease signing
- Collect the first month’s rent, security deposit and pet deposit.
Money and Financial Management
- Deposit and retain the Tenant’s security deposit and pet deposit in Non-Interest escrow trust account
- On or before the 15th of each month, send rent proceeds to Landlords
- Pay Vendors and Contractors for services provided
- Provide 24-hour access to online, cloud portal for Landlord to log into for account information
- Provide detailed monthly reports.
- Provide Year End statements including 1099s for tax preparation
- Storage of year end documents
Property Management and Lease Enforcement
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property to document the condition prior to tenant move in
- Re-key property before every new tenant if needed at owner’s expense
- Maintain and manage 24-hour emergency phone service
- Review and assign tenant-originated work orders and requests
- Manage all necessary repairs or maintenance to property
- Screen, hire, and manage Vendors and Contractors
- Schedule and manage Property Assessments and walk through (bi-annual)
- Provide attorneys information to the landlord’s whenever necessary
- Full renewal process beginning 60 days prior to the end of the lease, including property survey, rental market analysis and new lease signing
- Leases are updated annually and include any new legislative items
- Renewal Fee $200.00
Tenant Management and Lease Enforcement
- Provide the tenant(s) with keys
- Set up 24-hour access to online cloud portals for the Tenants
- Set up communication with tenants and 24-hour emergency phone service
- Establish strict communication protocol with tenants to protect the landlord’s privacy
- Setup tenant account for online rent payments through Rentec Direct
- Collect rent
- Enforce the lease agreement
- Handle lease and HOA violations
- Help owner with the process and handling of evictions
- Post properties and attend court when necessary
Colorado Luxe Living Rental Application
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application within the next business day.
The application fee is $20 per adult and non-refundable. Please read through the Rental Guidelines prior to completing this application. Your paid application fees cannot be refunded if the Rental Guidelines are not met before the application is submitted for review.
Notes: 1) You are applying for the rent amount currently advertised. Do not apply based on an assumption that the rent amount is negotiable or will be any amount other than the currently advertised rent amount. 2) If you have multiple pets, or a type/breed that may be questionable, please confirm these pet(s) are allowed prior to completing and submitting this application. Your application fee will not be refunded if any pet is deemed to be not allowed.
Condition of Move-In
- The lease must be signed immediately upon approval. If the lease is not signed and the first month’s rent not received, Colorado Luxe Living Property Management, reserves the right to keep showing the property to prospective tenants. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All utilities, where applicable, must be transferred into the residents’ name as of the date of possession.
- Rent, any prorated rents, security deposit, and any pet deposit due must be paid in full before keys are provided.
- Rents and security deposits must be paid in separate checks and MUST be certified cashiers or bank checks.
- Tenants must provide a copy of Renters Insurance at time of move in.